Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

➗ Maths Test ➗

➗ Maths Test ➗
Greetings and welcome back to my Blog.
IALT: Reflect on what our test was for.
Today Mrs Fepuleai gave us an E-asttle test so she could see what she need to teach us. This Term she is going to be our Science and Maths teacher. This Term she is going to be focusing on teaching us about Decimals, Fractions and Percentages.
Image result for e-asttle



 Today we took a test that was had Decimal, Fraction and Percentage questions. One thing that I found quite challenging was the last question because it was asking if y is equal to x and x changes what is the value of y. I found it challenging because I didn't know the value of x or y.One thing that I enjoyed was trying to answer the question about figuring out how much you would need to pay if you got 20% off a piece of clothing. I enjoyed it because I had to think quite hard about how to answer the question and it made me think a lot.
Image result for percentage


I think that my next steps are to learn and to practice how to add and subtract decimals. I need to work on this because I don't know how to add decimals and I need to learn how to add and subtract decimals. I also think that I need to work what factors are in maths because I don't know what they are and what they mean. Another thing that I need to work on is what Prime numbers are because I have no idea what they are.
Image result for decimal cartoon

One question that I still have is how do you you add Kilometers and Meters together? One thing that I would do differently next time is using the look over time to see all the questions instead of looking at a few questions.
Image result for thinking emoji
Question: What do you need to improve on in Maths?

No comments:

Post a Comment