Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Manaiakalani Film Festival

Manaiakalani Film Festival
IALT: Reflect on the Manaiakalani Film Festival.
Kia ora and greeting to you all. Today the Kia Manawanui Syndicate went to the Hoyts Cinema at Sylvia Park. We went with Room 4 & 5. One of the movies I really enjoyed watching was  The Power of Yet and it was created by St Pius SPX Nu'u Learning Space. I really enjoyed this movie because it was about not giving up when you're faced with a challenge. I think that the message that they were trying to send to us was to have a Growth mindset and never give up. 

Image result for growth mindset

The movie that I was in was called T.E.A.M and it was about what T.E.A.M means. T.E.A.M  means Together everyone achieves more. We used this phrase when we were going to camp in Term 2. I really enjoyed watching our movie because it gave me a reminder of what we did at camp in Term 2. One thing that I didn't enjoy about this movie is the fact the I was in the front when we were doing the actions, and to me that was embarrassing.
Image result for team

No comments:

Post a Comment