Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Maths

Maths
IALT: Adding & Subtracting Decimals.

Today for Maths we carried on with our Worksheet task, that was about adding and subtracting. I really enjoy doing worksheet tasks because they are kind of a challenge for me and they usually are something I could finish off during the week. My favourite task was task 7 of Activity 2  because we had to find the answers to the equations underneath a colour. Once we found answered the question then we had to find the answer on the grid and colour it in using the colour it was under. In the end the picture was a Butterfly. 



One thing that I found challenging was task 3 of Activity 3 because I didn't really understand what the question was asking me to do.The instructions said to fill in the gap but I wasn't sure what to fill it with. For example the question said 5 ones + 4 tenths = 4 ones + _______ tenths. I didn't know what to fill the gap with but I learnt it was 14 tenths because 4 ones + 14 tenths = 5.4 tenths. 



One thing that I would do differently next time would be trying to talk less so I could finish off more questions. One thing that I could do to help me improve would be practicing adding and subtracting  decimals so I could become more familiar with it.

Question: What have you been learning for Maths this Week?
My answer: Decimals.
Image result for decimals

No comments:

Post a Comment