Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

Royal family gets a pay rise

IALT: Write a reflection about what I had just read
Royal Family gets a pay rise
Today I was reading through Kiwi Kids News and I saw an article about the Royal Family getting a pay rise.When I say Royal family I don't mean the dance crew I mean Queen Elizabeth's family.According to the article the committee is putting the extra money towards a funding for a $583 million dollar Buckingham palace renovation.The increase of the money will mean that the Queen will receive more money from the annual profits.I think that this is a very interesting article because the Buckingham Palace will get a renovation and I think that this article is also a sad article because people are having to pay taxes and they might not have enough money to pay the taxes.



No comments:

Post a Comment