Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

Weekend Recount

IALT: Write a Recount about what I did in the Weekend

Saturday

This morning I woke up at my mum's house, Had a shower and we went to my mum's Aerobics class. I didn't go inside because I already knew that I would get bored so I just played on my hoverboard until her class finished.Once her class finished we went to Mcdonald's for break-fast and then I went to buy some meat for Spaghetti and Meatballs.When we went home to make the Spaghetti and Meatballs.While my Mum was making the Spaghetti and Meatballs I cleaned up the house and did some Musical.ly's.Once she was almost finished Making the food she told me to go and have a shower and I did so.After I showered we got ready to go to my brothers house.When we reached the house I played with my cousin Sifa and Skylin.Then we stopped playing and went to eat our lunch.Once we finished eating our lunch I went back inside the house and played Naruto.My cousin Sifa and I played against each other but I lost.Once we finished playing 2 games my Brother in law Shay  came and told us we were going to eat Dessert.I had some Pineapple Lump slice and I also played with my Nephew Ariki.Once we finished dessert I played on my Hoverboard.Every one started to go home but Me, My Mum, My Sister Tee and Sifa stayed at the house.I was able to play Scattergories with Shay, Tegan my sister in law, My brother Tamani, Tee and Tegan's Mum.Once we finished our Twelve rounds I went home and went to sleep.

Sunday

On Sunday morning I woke up and got ready for church.For break-fast I had Baked Beans and Bacon.When I went to church I was super early so I talked to some of my friends and I listened to the people's testimony.I thought that church was beautiful especially listening to the testimonies and singing the Hymns.Once our meeting had finished we went to our classes.In my class we were reading about Joseph Smith in the Joseph Smith history.I learnt that Joseph Smith had 11 Siblings and that his brother Alvin had sadly passed away.Once we finished our classes we went into primary.We played scripture fill in the blanks and we did Music time.After church I went home with my Dad and I played with Ariki, Sifa & Aja.Once Ariki left Me, Aja & My dad went to a baptism that we had today.When we got to the Baptism it was almost finished but they didn't leave yet so we were allowed to stay for the refreshments.After the Baptism Aja came over to our house and we watched Youtube until we fell asleep.

Monday

Monday was Teachers only day so Me & Aja were allowed to play.Me & Aja watched Youtube and played on my Hoverboard.We played until it was 6:00 pm and my dad needed to take her home so we took her to get a Wicked lunch from KFC and dropped her home.When I got home I got my things ready for school and I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment