Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

The Dog Walk

The Dog Walk

Today after school I went for a walk with my two older sisters Losa and Tee to Dunkirk with our Dog Yoshi.When we started the walk we first walked down to Tripoli the we made our way to dunkirk by walking through Tobruk road.When we got to the Dog leash free area we let Yoshi of her leash and started to run and get chased.I think that this was a good activity because we don't really take our dog out but today was her day.Once we finished being chased we played a game of fetch and then we started to make our way back home.My favorite part was being chased by Yoshi because we don't really do that at home.Please leave a comment if I made a mistake or comment if you like to take your dog for a walk.😀😀💬



Image result for dog walking

No comments:

Post a Comment