Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

πŸ† Athletics Reflection πŸ†

πŸ† Athletics Reflection πŸ†
IALT: Reflect on our school Athletics day.
On Friday 16th of November we held our school Athletics day. The weather was perfect for Athletics day because it was bright and sunny. When we have Athletics we have it on the field and because we have races our caretaker usually cuts out lanes for us to run in. When our school has athletics it's not only about the races we do field events too, such as Shot put, Discus, Long jump, Standing jump and High jump.



One thing that I really enjoyed was the field events because we got to have more tries after we all had 2 turns. My favourite field events would have to be Shot put and Discus. I really enjoyed these events because when ever I kept on trying I got better and better every time. At Athletics I showed the school value of Manaakitanga by helping Cerenity get and Ice pack for her leg when she was injured. 
Image result for shot put and discus cartoon

Image result for shot put and discus cartoon


Last week on Friday we held our school Athletics day. Luckily we had it on Friday because it was the sunniest day out of the whole week. I was really excited for this year's Athletics because we came up with more chants and Tobruk ( The house i'm in. ) was prepared for battle. For athletics we usually have field events such as Shot put, Discus, High Jump, Standing Jump and Long Jump. We also have races and the go from 50 meters, 75 meters, 100 meters and then 400 meters. 




I found that I really enjoyed the field events more better than the races because I like how the field events challenge me more. I showed the value of Manaakitanga by helping Cerenity when she was injured. I helped her by getting her an ice pack for her leg. One thing that I would've done differently it would be to put on more sublock because I got a bit Sunburnt last week. 





No comments:

Post a Comment