Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

💻CyberSmart💻

IALT:Give positive advice on how to keep your Digital Footprint Positive




On Tuesday we had our Cybersmart lesson with our Cybersmart Teacher Miss Shearing.We were learning about keeping our Digital Footprint positive and what to do online.Then Miss Shearings next instructions were to make a poster with our Advice to people to help them with making a positive Digital Footprint.I enjoyed this lesson with Miss Shearing because we learnt what to do when somethings happen online.

Thank you for reading this far I hoped you enjoyed reading through my work and please leave me a comment if I made a mistake.
😀💬

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leilani, Thank you for your advice regarding my Digital Footprint. I like the way you advise me to create posts that my family would be proud of. That is very good advice.

    ReplyDelete