Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

CyberSmart

IALT: Use my History to create a 24 hour island of where I have been


When we had our CyberSmart lesson with our Teacher with Miss Shearing.We were instructed to use our history on our Netbook and put it on a little island to show where we have been.We started this by starting on Monday at 10:15 to Tuesday at 10:15.I started on Google Slides, Then to Drive, Then to Drawing, Drive again, Google Search, Google Drawing again, My learning Site, Google slides again, On my Maths work, Back to Slides, To my Blog, On Slides, To my learning Site, Google Search and Finally my Learning Site again. I enjoyed this lesson because I had lots of fun putting the pictures on but my only challenge was trying to find the right Photo's.

Thanks for Reading my work and please leave me a comment if I have made a mistake.
😀💬

No comments:

Post a Comment