Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

My Pepeha

My Pepeha
IALT: Share my Pepeha
Kia ora and greetings to you all. This week is Te wiki o te reo maori (Maori language week) and we have started off the week by writing our Pepeha. In the beginning of the year we wrote a Pepeha but our new Pepeha that we wrote on Monday, had more about our tribes and our family. I really enjoyed writing my Pepeha because i got to learn where my peers have come from and their tribes.
 One thing that I found very challenging was trying to pronounce the word "inaianei" which was in the sentence that you say to tell people where you live. I think that my next steps are to practice reading my pepeha so I can get the words right. 

Question: He aha nga mea rawe kia koe?
(What are your favorite things?)




No comments:

Post a Comment