Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

My first blog reflection for Term 4 2018

My first blog reflection for Term 4 2018
IALT: Reflect on what I did in the holidays and share my goals.
Bula Vinaka and greetings to you all. I really hope that you all have enjoyed your holidays and you're all ready for Term 4.

One exciting thing that I did in the holidays was I went to the movies and the movie we watched was Small Foot. I went with some of family members and church members. I really enjoyed the movie because it was about a Yeti finding humans but in the movie the humans were known and Small Foot. One thing that I didn't enjoy was the Popcorn had no flavour at the top but it was salty and the bottom. 
Image result for small foot

Another exciting that I did was I went down to Coromandel with the youth and we went for a hike up the Pinnacles. When we heard some more information about the hike they said it would only be a 3 hour hike, but it ended up being a 8-9 hour hike. I really enjoyed the view when we were walking up because it looked amazing and it was just mountains and forests. I also enjoyed the day because after the hike we went to Miranda hot pools.One thing that I didn't enjoy about the hike was the rocky path we had to walk on because it kept on making me trip a lot.

Image result for pinnacles coromandel

One thing that i'm looking forward to this term is our new Inquiry topic because I want to learn something new this term. Another thing that i'm looking forward to this term would have to be Dine and Dance and Prize giving because this is my last year here at Tamaki Primary.
Image result for trophy clipart

My goal for this term is to become more confident in Maths. I want to be confident in maths so I can use my knowledge of maths next year in college. I can accomplish this goal by asking for help if i'm stuck, asking questions so I can understand and practicing my basic facts at home and at school.
Image result for maths\
Another  goal for this term is to carry on blogging this term so I can reach the standard for the last months I have here. I can accomplish this goal by blogging twice a day so I can reach 15 by the end of the month.
Image result for blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment