Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

🏈 Kiwisport - Flag Football 🏈

🏈 Kiwisport - Flag Football πŸˆ
IALT: Reflect on our Flag Football lesson.

Today Room 10 went down to the hall for our first Kiwisport lesson. This Term our Kiwisport is Flag Football and our coaches are Coach Will and Coach Karl. I was nervous for Flag Football because I had no idea how to play american football. The first thing that we learnt to do was how to throw over the shoulder. I wasn't very confident in throwing the ball because I was launching the ball instead rolling my pointer finger off the ball. Another thing that we learnt was how to tuck the ball in when you're running. We learnt that we should tuck the ball instead of holding it like a rugby ball, otherwise it will be easy to strip. One thing that I really enjoyed was playing against each other because we all worked as a team and we all had fun. I think that I need to work on rolling the ball off my pointers finger.One thing that I found the most challenging was trying to get free for the ball when we were playing against each  other. 

Here is some photos of Room 10 in Kiwisport.






No comments:

Post a Comment