Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

🎾 Kiwisport 🎾


WALT: Play a singles game of Tennis


Image result for tennis cartoon png
 


Today after our PE time with Miss Komor we walked over to the Basketball courts for our last Tennis lesson with Peter. I was really sad because I really like the Tennis classes we have and I am always looking forward to our classes on Monday. I was excited because we were going to be playing singles and it was kind of a competition. Since we didn't have enough nets we got into teams with the person behind us and my partner was Carra and we were versing Kaleb and Coralee. In the end we won with a total of 52 against 47 which was pretty close. One thing that I think I need to work on in Tennis is strategically hitting the ball the opposite side of were my opponents standing because it would make them run to hit the ball.  I also think that I need to work on is hitting the ball soft so it won't go out. One tip that I can give for playing tennis is that you don't have to really swing it to volley and all you need to do is gently touch the ball to the strings.  I am really going to miss going to the Tennis classes and I hope that we will see Peter again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment