Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

πŸ‰ Warriors VS Titans πŸ‰

IALT: Reflect on the Warriors vs Titans game 

Today I have finished creating a reflection about the Warriors vs Titans game that I went to on saturday. I really enjoyed the game because I haven't  been to a rugby game since last year. I really enjoyed going to the game because it was really funny to see everyone cheering loud and I got to see my nephews. Here is my reflection that I have finished creating and I hope you enjoy reading it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Leilani,

    Great reflection about the titans and warriors game that happened.I really enjoyed reading down the information about What you enjoyed,The funniest thing that happened to that man and what happened during the game with you and your nephews.
    I think you have did a great job but maybe next time you could maybe take some photos if you did at the game but if you did not take any photos that maybe you could take some photos from google images onto your blog but great job.

    -Aletheia!

    ReplyDelete