Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

🏁 The Amazing Race 🏁

🏁 The Amazing Race πŸ
IALT: Reflect on the Amazing Race.

On Saturday I went to church for our Panmure Stake Amazing race. I was really excited for this activity because the Panmure Youth ( My ward) has played the amazing race so many times. When I went I was really hoping it was going to be wards versus wards, But instead we got split up into different teams. I was in group #2 and I didn't know anyone else in my team. 

Image result for the amazing race

My favourite stop was at the panmure library because we first had to put some books back in order. After that we had to name the first book in the Book of Mormon which is first Nephi. I found this part pretty funny because our leader got it wrong and he had to do pushups and spell Nephi.

Image result for book of mormon

 One thing that I really enjoyed was getting to know other people from different wards because I got to make friends with them. Another thing that I really enjoyed was winning the race because at the end we got a trophy made out of Chocolate bars. One thing that I really found challenging was trying to think of the first presidency and the quorum of the twelve because I was pretty unsure who they were. One thing that we could have done differently would have been taking more photos to show more evidence.
🏁Question: Have you ever participated in an Amazing Race? πŸ


No comments:

Post a Comment