Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Decimals

Decimals
IALT: Add and Subtract Decimals.
Today In the middle block we were working on our Maths worksheet that was about adding and subtracting decimals. I was really excited for Maths today because on Tuesdays, I usually don't get to do Maths because of Kapa Haka. Today I was working on Place value partitioning. 
Image result for decimals


My task was to find the answer to the questions by renaming the first number and using place value partitioning. At first I found this challenging but once I read the example I understood what to do. One thing I enjoyed today was practicing adding and subtracting decimals because the more and more times I practice, it becomes more easier for me to understand.One thing that I found really challenging was trying to understand what the question was asking me because I wasn't sure what the question meant. 




I think that one thing that I could work on is making sure I understand the questions before I answer so I could get the answer right. One thing I would do differently next time would be, asking Ms Komor or Ms Aireen if i'm really unsure. But in this case I just had to read the question again and I understood the question. Thank you for reading my Maths reflection and I hope you've enjoyed your day today. 😁

Question: What do you find most challenging in Maths?
Image result for maths

No comments:

Post a Comment