Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Technology Relfection

IALT:Write a reflection about what I did in Technology




Today I we went to Tamaki College for our Technology lesson.I went to my class with our teacher Miss Tuipulotu who teaches us about Cooking.I was really excited for this lesson because we never knew what we were going to make.When we got inside we put our netbooks on the back table, Put on our aprons,Washed our hands,Got our equipment and then we waited to hear what we were making and  I was grouped with Akih and Bianna.We were told that the Year 8’s were going to make Cinnamon and Jam  Muffins while the Year 7’s were making Bread Cases.I have never heard or made a Bread case so this was a little surprise for me. The equipment needed is a Knife,Muffin Tray and a Spoon.The ingredients that we need is was Bread and Spaghetti.First I preheated the oven to 180, Akih gave me the bread, I cut the crust of the bread and Bianna Put the bread into the Muffin tray.I was happy on this part because Miss Tuipulotu let us eat the crust if we wanted to.Once we finished put it inside Akih got the spaghetti we all put a spoon inside the bread. Miss Tuipulotu let us talk when our food was in the oven but the only problem was we had to watch it otherwise it would burn.Luckily I was able spot that it was golden brown and got the oven mitts before it burnt.I enjoyed eating it but I don’t really like Spaghetti.Once we finished making the food we washed our utensils,waited for Miss Tuipulotu to check our stations and then we went back to school.I enjoyed the second lesson with Miss Tuipulotu because I learnt how to make a new dish and I had fun talking with Akih and Bianna.Here is a photo of a Bread Case please leave me a comment and I hope you enjoyed reading.

Image result for bread cases with spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment