Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Technology

IALT : Make a Mini Quiche

Today I went to Technology at Tamaki College for my cooking class with Miss Tuipulotu. When we got inside the class room we put our netbooks away, Put on our aprons, Washed our hands, Got our equipment ready and then we waited at our desks for our next instruction.When Miss Tuipulotu told us that we were making a Quiche I was half excited and half confused because first I was happy to cook and I forgot what a Quiche was.


The first thing that we did was mixed our Milk and 2 eggs in a bowl and then we pre heated our oven to 180 .Then you chop some pieces of ham into small cubes.After that you put the Ham into the egg and milk mix while you start cutting circles out of your Pastry dough.You have to separate the egg and  milk mix and ham.Then you spray your tray with cooking spray or butter.After your done cutting out your Pastry dough you place it inside the tray, Put a spoon of ham inside, Sprinkle some cheese inside and then we put the milk in. Then you place it into the oven and then you will know it's ready when the all rise and become a little crispy.


I enjoyed this activity with Miss Tuipulotu because the Quiche tasted amazing because I actually got it right.One challenge that me and Akih faced was trying to figure out if the Quiche was cooked correctly and trying to make the right sized circles.Thanks for reading my Reflection and please leave me a comment if I have made a mistake.

Here is a photo of our Quiches!😀



No comments:

Post a Comment