Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2018

🥄 Ham & Cheese Macaroni 🥄

Technology Reflection!

Our Ham & Cheese Macaroni

Last week we went to our Cooking class at Tamaki College. We made Ham & Cheese Macaroni and my cooking partner was Bianna. I was very excited to cook Ham & Cheese Macaroni because I haven't made Macaroni where you have to bake it in the Oven. One thing that I found very challenging at Technology was making the white sauce because I wasn't sure when to add the Flour and Milk. But I tried my best and the food turned out to be very nice. Since my partner Bianna was allergic to Onions we made the Macaroni without them and they were still very nice. I think that my next steps are to follow the instructions and to ask Miss Tuipulotu for directions if I get stuck. 
Here is a Google Drawing showing the Ingredients, Equipment and the Method.
Push the link down below to see it more clearly.



No comments:

Post a Comment