Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Technology Reflection

Technology Reflection
Last week I went to my Cooking class and we had the opportunity to make Spaghetti Bolognese. I was really excited because it was my first time making it and I haven't had it before. One thing that I enjoyed was making the sauce because it was very easy and it was smelling really nice when I was making it. One thing that I found really challenging was making the Meatballs because when you would think that it's cooked it would have pink spots. It was also my first time working with Wallymei and Kaleb and it wasn't too bad. I think that my next steps are to start practicing these recipes at home so I can start making dinner. The lessons that we learn in cooking class is to follow the instructions, Read the ingredients and measurements. One of the skills that I think that I need to work on is my Measurements because sometimes I put too much or too little of a ingredient.
Here is a presentation that will show you how to make Spaghetti Bolognese.😁




No comments:

Post a Comment