Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Mothers Day Relfection

Image result for mothers day

As most of you might have known Sunday was Mothers Day. On Saturday I got the chance to go to dinner with My Mum and my sister Tee. We went to a restaurant in Otahuhu called Sam Woo. We really enjoyed trying something new because sometimes we usually stick to the same restaurants all the time. I tried Spicy Salt Spare Ribs and they were very delicious. When we were leaving the restaurant we got the chance to receive a video call from my nephew Ariki. Since I was feeling very tired I decided to sleep over at my Mums house. One of the contests in our family is to make a Mother's day breakfast before my other siblings. Because I was already at my Mums I had an advantage so on Sunday I made some Mickey Mouse Pancakes for my Mum. One of the challenges that I faced was trying to make some of the Mickey Mouse pancakes look like MIckey Mouse because I added too much batter on one of the ears almost all of the time. But my Mum really liked the Pancakes and I was happy because I was the first to make Mum a Mothers Day breakfast. Next Mothers day I want to make my Mum something extra special that no one has made for my Mum. Over all I really enjoyed Mothers Day because my Mum felt really happy and she really enjoyed the Pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment