Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

Maths

IALT: Show my work that I have finished in Maths


Today I was working with Losana, Demetrius and Gary on our maths work and we were trying to make our answer better and make sense. We have only fixed two of the questions and that is the questions that I am going to show you.One challenge that we faced was trying to find the answer for the questions because we had one solution and then we forgot it or it didn't make sense.I had fun working and trying to figure out the answer for the questions and trying to give more reasons for how we got our answer.I think that next time we need to work on communicating more and hearing everyones reasons for their answer.Here is my work that I have finished with my group hope you enjoy reading it and please leave me a comment if you agree or disagree or if I have made a mistake.💬💭




Activity
  1. Ari was ordering 4 tickets for a concert .She multiplied the ticket price payed by four and added on the Booking Fee of $6.She got $70.How much did one ticket cost?

Answer: The answer is $16 because in the question it states that she multiplied the price of four tickets and added on the booking fee of $6. And got $70. So I’m thinking the price of four tickets is $64 because with the booking fee she had $70. And if you divide 4 by 64 it’ll equal 16.

2. Sam bought three identical watches. He paid a total of $90. How  much was each watch before the discount was taken off?

Answer: The answer is $30 because the question says how much was each watch before the discount was taken off. In addition 30 x 3 = 90

No comments:

Post a Comment