Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Technology Reflection

IALT:Write a reflection about what I did at Technology.

Today we went to technology this morning and we were switching our classes.Before today I used to be in the Graphics class with Miss Ferguson but I changed into the Cooking class 🍦 with Miss Tuipulotu.I was really excited for Cooking class because I wanted to try and remember the recipes and use them at home so I took my Technology Book.When we were standing out the door Miss Tuipulotu came outside,introduced herself and let us come inside.When we were inside and I looked around the room I thought wow because there was so much stoves and sinks all in one classroom.We were put into groups and I was paired with Bianna and Akih and we were told to get all the equipment from the top drawers.When I saw all the equipment I felt like I was baking with my sister again because we usually get heaps of things.Then Miss Tuipulotu started explaining what the rules are, what to do when we get inside the classroom ,what the equipment is and its use.When she finished explaining every single use of the equipment I was surprised because I learnt that there are many different types of spoons with many different uses.Then we put our aprons on, got our equipment ready & waited for Miss Tuipulotu to give us the next instruction. The ingredients that we needed was Ice Cream,Oreo Cookies,Milk,Whipped Cream & Hershey's chocolate syrup.The Equipment that we needed was a Bowl, Spoon, Food Processor, Cup and a Straw.The first thing that we did was put the Ice Cream, Oreo's & the Milk all in the Food Processor for 2 - 3 minutes. When we opened the lid our shake was very creamy and it smelled delicious.Then we put our mixture into a cup and then Miss Tuipulotu topped our shakes with Whipped Cream, Chocolate Syrup and I put a yellow straw inside it.Once I saw its finished look it looked pretty similar to the Milkshake in Denny's but a little smaller.Then I took a photo and tasted my Milkshake.It tasted like Cookies and cream Ice cream melted with Whipped cream and Chocolate Syrup.One challenge that I faced in my cooking class was trying to make sure that I didn't drop the Ice Cream or the Oreo's.I had fun in my new class for Technology because I like baking in kitchens and tasting the food afterwards.

Thank you for your time in reading my blog post about Technology and please leave me a comment if I made a mistake or if you like cooking and what's your favorite thing to cook.💬💭



No comments:

Post a Comment