Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

That Sugar Part 1

WALA:Sugar's impact on our bodies and our lives.

Today I have finished some slides from our reflection about Sugar's impact on our bodies and lives.I was working with my buddies Ana and Akanesi on this presentation.We had to watch the Movie called That Sugar which is all about an australian man named Damon who is consuming 40 teaspoons a day to be equal to what the average Australian eats. One challenge that we faced was trying to explain the different types of sugar in the sugar family and also writing about the impact that they have on peoples bodies.Here is some photos about the slides the me  and my group have finished, I hope you enjoy reading it and please leave me a comment if I have made any mistakes. I'm sorry if some of the slides have only two people writing on it.














No comments:

Post a Comment