Pages

Thursday 16 February 2017

Jewelry Design

This morning we went to Technology for our Graphics Lesson 2 and we were talking about Jewelry Design.The first thing we did was talk about what we were doing.When I first heard about Jewelry Design I was thinking about everything being all decorative and everyone was going to be creating new designs.We first started by going onto a presentation and did our Design Brief.I personally thought that I knew who I was going to choose but I had a very hard time choosing.Our Design Brief was the part where we picked 5 people and chose one person and wrote some of the things that our clients like.My client that I chose was Aja because she's is always kind to me at church and we also like to watch movies together when she's sleeping over.I was going to chose my sister but I changed my mind.

Design Brief


After we did our Design Brief we made another slide and found photo's of the things they like.The photo's I we had to use had to be transparent.I was really excited that we were going to find photo's because I knew all the photo's already in my head.

What my Client likes

Last but not least we found some photo's of jewelry and put them onto a slide and put labels for each item.My favorite photo of the items was the Dolphin Anklet because I like Sea creatures.I picked a Ring. Bracelet, Tiara, Anklet, Earrings and a Necklace
 
I thought over all that our Jewelry Design class with Miss Ferguson was really cool because we got to go on google and search up photo's for our work.





1 comment:

  1. Well done Leilani. This is a really clear explanation of the process today.
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete