Pages

Thursday 23 February 2017

Technology - Lesson 3 Product Research

Today we went to Technology and we were doing our Product Research.We got a presentation called Jewellery Production. The first thing we did on the presentation was answer the questions on the slides.After we finished the presentation we were allowed to draw our designs of Jewellery for our client.I drew a Nike Necklace, Youtube Earrings, Lizzza Earrings and Chocolate Earrings.For my reflection I thought that today was really fun especially learning about  different things on a watch.Another thing I learnt was what Uni structural, Multi structural and Relational which is apart of the Solo Taxonomy.Here is my presentation about my Jewellery Prodution.
IALT: Find different types of Jewellery


1 comment:

  1. Hi Leilani. You did your research well today and made a really good start on your design ideas. Well done. Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete