Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Technology Graphics Lesson 1

Today when we went to Technology we had Miss Ferguson and she taught about Graphics.  The first thing we did was learn what the D meant in 2D and 3D.  In 3D the D means Dimension or in another word size.  A 3D shape has 3 sides and a 2D shape has 2 sides.  Miss Ferguson gave us each a A4 paper to draw our shapes on. 

After our 3D vs 2D talk we learnt that an Ellipse is a circle on an angle which is also known as an Oval.  We made 2 different shapes with the Ellipse which was a Cylinder and a Cone.  Then we talked about Oblique.  Our talk about Oblique was talking about how to make 3D shapes.  Once our talk was finished we drew 3D shapes

One of the challenges that I had was drawing my first cube because my lines were all crooked.  I think overall my favorite part in our session was drawing the Ellipse to make new shapes.  This term i'm hoping to learn more about Graphic designs.

Here is a photo if my paper that I used in my first Technology Graphics Class.



No comments:

Post a Comment