Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Kiwisport Reflection

Today I finished my Kiwisport Reflection from yesterday.Here is my reflection.

IALT: Write a reflection about Kiwisport


Kiwisport Reflection

Monday 27th February Room 9 went downstairs to the hall for our Badminton lesson with our instructor Ben.When we got in the hall we were given instructions to play stuck in the mud.Once we finished playing stuck in the mud, we went inside and he started teaching us how to move when your are going to hit the shuttle with Forehand.Learning how to move to hit the shuttle with Forehand was really difficult because I thought that I was going to fall.The way you move to hit the shuttle using Forehand sounded easy but was a little bit hard because I had to step out with my right foot and bring my left foot along in the back.After we got the hang of it me and my buddy Akanesi went to play a rally.A rally is when you hit the shuttle at your partner’s Forehand side.When he thought we were ready he called us down to the mat.When we were sitting down he taught us how to move when we are using Backhand.The movement that we had to use was more difficult because we had to first step out with our left leg if we were right handers and then we had to step out again with our right crossing over our left leg.So me and my buddy Akanesi went outside and practiced stepping, It was really hard .Once Ben thought we we were ready he told us we were going to do a rally with our partner.It was a lot harder than practicing to step because it felt like you were playing against someone for a title.When he called the people outside in he talked to us about the way we move to hit the shuttle.Once he finished his talk we put away the Badminton gear, said thank you and went back to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment