Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

Waitangi Weekend Reflection

Today I finished my Waitangi Weekend Reflection.I know that I was a long time ago but  finally finished it. Here is my work.


This is my waitangi weekend reflection.
On Saturday I went for a shower and waited for my mum to come and pick me up.When we  got inside the the car I went on Musical.ly on her phone.  When we got to her Motel Room I  started our 1000 piece Jigsaw Puzzle while she started to make lunch.I got really bored so I just started playing on my Hoverboard.  I ate Lunch and started to carry on with the Puzzle.Around 7:00pm I went with my mum to pick up my sister Emali from her work Fisher & Paykel.When we went back to the motel I tried to finish of the Fairy on the Unicorn in the Jigsaw Puzzle.  I had to stop and eat my dinner which was Lamb Chops with Salad and Garlic Bread.I had to have a shower before we went to drop my sister home.When we went back to The motel and went to sleep.

Sunday morning I woke up had Bacon and Baked beans with Toast for break-fast.  Then I played on Musical.ly on my mum’s phone while she was dropping me off to church.  In church we were talking about what is your message you want to share with the world.  After Church I went to my dad’s house and Played with Maka and Baiden which are two converts that my dad teaches.Around 6:00pm we dropped of Maka and Baiden and then we went to my house to get ready to go out.  So it ended up on Sunday night I went to see my cousin Marieta because her dad died recently.  Me and my Dad went to pick up Nana’s  husband Taoba to come too.When we got to the house I played with Marieta,Trinity,Bella,Hayley and Amelia.Me and Marieta had to take some Roro and Pig to the car.While we were in the car I opened the  Marshmallows and we both played Chubby Bunny.  Then I was told to massage Nana’s back, but I ended up falling asleep.  It was getting really late like around 1:00am so my dad woke me up and we went back home.  Then we went to sleep.

Monday morning I woke up had shower, got my hoverboard and went to the chapel for the morning sports.  I played in the carpark on the car park with Nita Taue. Around 11:30am the started members playing basketball stopped and they started to pack up and walk home.  Then me and my dad went to Herbalife and had his Aloe vera tea, Peach Tea and his Chocolate shake while I rode on my Hoverboard around Panmure.  When my dad finished we went home and I was on the Footpath riding my Hoverboard.  Since I knew that their was going to be school I started to get my school things ready and I went to sleep.


Thank you for reading my Waitangi Weekend Reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment