Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

Sunday Recount

Sunday

Sunday morning I woke in the car with a blanket and a pillow.Then I used my key to get inside the house.When I was in the house I showered, Put my shoes on, Brushed my hair and went to the car to go to church.In the Valient 10&11 class our teacher was Paia.Paia was teaching us about the Gift of the Holy Ghost.Then we went to Primary and Sister Toki taught us about making the right choices.When we went home I changed out of my dress and started to make a bracelet.Since I was getting bored my dad told me that we were going to Nena's house again.When we reached Nena's house we played inside and we ate Potato salad and Cake.Viti's mum let us go and play piggy in the middle outside until she called us inside.When we went inside we watched My Kitchen Rules and we went upstairs and watched Angry Birds again with Viti, Peta & Phillip.Phillip went downstairs, came back up and was watching video's on youtube while we watched Alice Through The Looking Glass.When we were in the middle of the movie Viti told me that I was going home.So I got all my things together and went home.When we reached our house I went inside and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment