Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

My Exercise outside of school

Stairs

IALT: Write a recount about things I did after school

Monday 20th February after school me and my sister Tee were picked up by my Cousin Jonathan and his friend Mino.When we got inside the car we drove to Hostel Access Road which is near eastern beach.When I first saw the stairs I thought it was going to be easy but in reality it was so hard.When I jogged up to the first bench I was fine and thought that it wouldn't be anymore hard.To go to the Second bench I ran up and I was really tired but I was also excited because I thought going back down was going to be a piece of cake.On the run to the Third and final bench when I reached the top I straight away turned around and walked.I Ran and jogged up the stairs four times and Jonathan, Tee and Mino did six times up and down.When we finished we all went back into Jonathan's car and he dropped me and Tee back home.When we got home I had a shower and played with my nephew's Una and Ofa.


No comments:

Post a Comment