Pages

Sunday 19 February 2017

Saturday Recount

Saturday

Saturday morning I woke up at my mum's house, Had a shower and went with her to her Aerobics class.When we reached the Otahuhu Library we went into the Basketball court which us where they usually train.Since my mum's data was low I walked to Fresh Choice and topped up her phone.When I got back at the courts I played on musical.ly on her phone while she did her exercises.When she finished her class we went to Mcdonald's for Break-fast. My mum got me a Sausage and Egg Mcmuffin combo and a Raspberry and custard Cruffin ( Croissant and Muffin Mixed).Then we drove to Sylvia Parks warehouse to get a present for a little Fijian girl named Nena because it was her first birthday.When we reached the house I was the first Guest there.So I played with Nena's Sister Viti and her two brothers Phillip and Peta.When Viti's Mum finished the snacks and gave us Gift bags, Rosi, Jane, Talei, Micah, Seci, Billyboy and Elvis came over.We played Pin the tail on the Donkey and Hit the Pinata.Since the string broke I had to punch it with my bare hands and I broke it.While we were ripping the Pinata to pieces I ran with the bottom half which was full of the big candy.Sadly somebody scratched me and my skin peeled of which made me bleed.Then we all went upstairs and watched Kung Fu Panda 3.Then we came out and played Piggy in the middle with the yellow Hopper Ball.We were also doing cart wheels but I landed on my cut on my knee and I started to bleed again.We played for hours until we had to go inside and Sing Happy Birthday to Nena and Elvis went home.We were told to go inside and play on the Balcony instead.Then Me and Jane were pretending we were being beaten up from the two humongous Teddy Bears.Since we were getting bored we all went upstairs and watched Angry Birds while eating Popcorn.When Angry Birds had finished we Cleaned up our mess and started Alice through the looking Glass.Then Viti's mum came in the room and said that Jane, Rosi, Talei, Micah, Seci and Billy boy had to go home.Me, Viti and Peta walked up to the drive way and said Bye.After they left we ran inside the house to go to the room to keep on watching.While me and Peta were watching Viti went to make some Popcorn for us to eat. Once we finished the first bowl Viti went and made us another one.When she came up with the second bowl Peta was already sleeping.Once we finished the second bowl Viti watched until she fell asleep.I watched the Movie until the end and I thought that the movie was really cool because I have already seen the first on but not the second.When I was about to fall asleep Viti's mum came in and told me I was going home.When we were dropping another person off I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment