Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

Weekend reflection

Saturday
On Saturday I went for a shower and went to go and see my niece Rosi at Panmure Mcdonald's for her 10th birthday.  When me and my dad got to Mcdonald's he went back home so he could make the Qalu.  Qalu is Tavioka and Taro scraped, put together, Covered in tinfoil,Boiled in Hot boiling water and dished with a Caramel like syrup which is actually Brown sugar and Coconut cream.  Her cake was netball themed and it had a Netball dress with GK for Goal Keep on the top.  After she cut the cake we went to her house.  Since my dad went I caught a ride with my Auntie Kalo.  When we reached the house my cousin's Tukana , Sera and Akiripa came over and we played Man Hunt.  After two hours my dad came with my Blue Hoverboard and we played on it with the music playing while we also recorded video's.  We played for Hours until Tukana , Sera  and Akiripa went home.  Since Rosi, Jane, Talei, Billy Boy, Micah and Seci finished their showers me and my Dad went home so I could shower also taking Rosi, Jane and Talei.After I showered we went back and played on my Hoverboard until we got really tired.So we went inside and one by one we all fell alseep.

Sunday
This morning I woke up and I was still at Rosi's house and I started freaking out because I had to go to church.So then I stopped freaking out and my uncle started their Lotu which means church in fijian.After they started my Dad pulled up in the driveway and I went home to get ready for Church.When I got to class my new teachers were Raymond and Paia and the were teaching about Nephi building a boat.After church I went back to my Niece Rosi's house and we played with Jane, Talei,Micah,Seci and Billy Boy.Sadly Billyboy Jane and Talei had to go back home for school.So I watched Miranda Sings with Rosi and Micah until we fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment