Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Band Practise

Band Practise
IALT: Write a reflection about Band Practise.
Image result for happy pharrell williamsYesterday in the last block me, Akanesi, Edith, Hevani, Stephney, Tevita and Demetrius went down to the music room for band practise. I was excited because I wanted to learn a new song since it's a new term. When we got down stairs we set up all our instruments. To me setting up felt weird because it was had been a long time since I last set up the instruments for band. We practised our song Meant  to be and I think that we did a good practise for our first practise back. This Term we got to choose a new song and our choices were Happy or Can't stop the feeling. We chose the song Happy and I personally think that any of these 2 songs would be perfect because they both have very uplifting messages. I also got some homework which was to go online and learn how to play my part on the Piano. Since there are 2 Keyboard players in the Band, Caleb picked Hevani to play the right hand while I play the left hand. I think that my next steps are to finish my homework and to start playing the son more so I can become familiar with how to play the song.

2 comments:

  1. Hola Leilani,
    I like how your block really explains what your part was during band practice and how you have written your next steps for this situation. Something I think you can improve on is just making sure your sentences make sense because I had seen a few errors. Other than that you did an excellent job and keep up the good work. Question - What was one of the most difficult or easiest thing during band practice?

    -Edith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Edith,
    Thank you for your feedback and thank you for making a comment on my blog. One of the most difficult things that I faced during band practise was trying to play my part because I didn't know the whole song. To me that reason is why we need to do our homework because my homework was to learn the song, but I didn't. :)

    ReplyDelete