Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

๐ŸฅŠ Boxing ๐ŸฅŠ

๐ŸฅŠ Boxing ๐ŸฅŠ
IALT: Reflect on our second Boxing lesson.
Yesterday we had our second Boxing lesson with our instructor Pat. I was really excited for our second lesson because I really enjoy boxing because it can help me relax. This week we learnt how to Hook, Uppercut and how to move forward, backward, left and right in our Boxing stance. One thing that I really enjoyed about our boxing lesson was playing the copy cat game because it really challenged me to focus. In the copy cat game our partner had to move into any stance and we had to copy them. I also enjoyed learning how to twist my feet when I hook and uppercut. One thing that I found challenging was trying to twist my body to put more power into my punch. I think that my next steps are to practice moving in my boxing stance so I can get comfortable moving. I also think that I might need to work on twisting my body so I can have a lot more power in my punches.
Question: Who is your favourite Boxer?

Image result for floyd mayweather

No comments:

Post a Comment