Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

Reading Tasks

Reading Tasks 
IALT: Use my Analysing, Evaluating & Synthesizing skills to understand the text.
Today I have finished my reading tasks that were required for the Ako Production. We each got given a Pacific Myth to read and we were all split into groups. I was the leader of the Fijian group and we read The Turtles of Namuana. I really enjoyed reading this myth because I learnt a new myth from my culture. Image result for the turtles of namuana

We used the screencastify app to record our learning. Our task was to use our analysing, evaluating and synthesizing skills to explain what we have learnt from the myth. I really enjoyed the evaluating task because it gave me questions that made me really think about the myth and it helped me build an opinion on the myth. The task I found to be the most challenging was the create task. I found it challenging because my task was to put the information and my prior knowledge together, so I could make a Book cover for the myth.



I think that my next steps are to give deeper reasoning behind my answers so my audience can see my point of view. I think that I can achieve this by explaining my answer and explaining further my reasonings for my answer. One thing that I might do differently next time is making a digital learning object as my background for my recording. 
Question: What is your favourite myth of your culture?

No comments:

Post a Comment