Pages

Monday 30 July 2018

πŸ₯Š Boxing πŸ₯Š

 πŸ₯ŠBoxing πŸ₯Š
IALT: Reflect on on our Kiwisport lesson
Today Miss Komor's writing group went down to the Hall for our Kiwisport lesson. This term our Kiwisport is Boxing and our Coach is Pat. I was really excited for Boxing because i've done Boxing in the past. 

Image result for boxing gloves \

Today we learnt how to Jab and Cross. I didn't find this challenging at all because I already knew how to do the moves.  Another thing that we learnt today was the 3 commandments of Boxing. First is Respect: I will have respect for myself, my coach, my peers and the sport of Boxing. Second is Discipline: I will have the discipline to turn up to every boxing session and give 100%. Lastly is Safety: I will not cause harm to others and only practice boxing in a safe environment under the the guidance of a coach. I think that it was good that we have these 3 commandments because they are straight to the point and they're very understandable. 
Image result for 3 rules


One thing that I found really challenging was punching because I recently cut my knuckle and it was sore punching. One thing that I really enjoyed was playing the warm up which was Knee Tag. I enjoyed this game because we played 3 rounds and we always swapped partners before the new round started. I think that my next steps are to practice making my stance so it can be stronger. 
Image result for strong boxing stance

Question: What is your favourite type of punch in Boxing?
Image result for boxing uppercut

No comments:

Post a Comment