Pages

Sunday 5 August 2018

Cleaning the Chapel

Cleaning the Chapel
IALT: Write a reflection about what I did.
Image result for cleaningYesterday at 9:00am I went to the Chapel with my sister's best friend Rose for the Youth's Chapel clean up. Yesterday we were assigned by the Bishopric to clean the Chapel. We picked up one of the Mia Maids to come and clean with us and that was Tiere. We first went to eat some breakfast before we cleaned because we all didn't eat. One thing that I enjoyed about cleaning the Chapel was eating the Cocoa Rice afterwards because it was nice and Hot. One thing that I didn't enjoy about cleaning the Chapel was not being able to mop because I wanted to mop the Kitchen but I couldn't. One thing that I would do differently would be asking to mop the kitchen so I could have done what I really wanted to do. I really enjoyed cleaning the Chapel because afterwards I went shopping with my Mum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment