Pages

Saturday 25 August 2018

๐Ÿซ Year 8 Day at Tamaki College ๐Ÿซ

๐Ÿซ Year 8 day at Tamaki College ๐Ÿซ
IALT:Reflect on what I learnt and did at Tamaki College.
On Thursday all the Year 8's stayed a Tamaki Primary to see what High School is like. I was really excited to go because we always go there for technology but we haven't really seen or meet other teachers. We all got given a timetable and after morning tea we all followed our guides and we went to our classes. Our timetable wasn't that complicated and we only went to 4 classes we went to Technology in the morning. Here is what our timetable had on it.

Interval - 10:50 - 11:10 - In the Library
English - 11:10 - 12:00 - Miss Fepuleai in Room B3
Maths - 12:00 - 12:50 - Miss David in Room B14
Lunch - 12:50 - 12:20 - In the Library
Science - 12:50  - 1:30 - Mr Malhotra
PE - 1:30 - 2:30 - Mr Moyes in Recreation Center

My favourite class would have to be Science with Mr Malhotra because he had an optical illusion picture of Albert Einstein. When you walk around the room and look at Albert Einstein from every angle it looks like he is facing and looking at you. I really enjoyed playing capture the cone for PE because it really reminded me of Team Tactics. Team Tactics is a game that I played in Room 8 when Mr Minton was my teacher. The aim of the game was to try and get your opponents ball on your side without getting touched. 

Image result for capture the flag

The class that I found was the most challenging was Maths because we got given 15 tasks and we had to try and finish them in a time frame. I was buddied up with Cerenity and we got 1 of them right.  I think that my next steps are to practice my Maths because I need to learn how to solve some of the questions that were given in the Test. 
Question: What is your favourite subject at School?
I like Maths out of all subjects because it challenges my brain a lot.
Image result for maths


No comments:

Post a Comment