Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

🥄 No Bake Challenge 🥄

🥄 No Bake Challenge 🥄
IALT: Reflect on what I did at Youth.
Yesterday at Youth we tried the No bake challenge for Mutual. The No bake challenge works by going to the supermarket and buying food so you could make a dish out of it. The twist is that you can't buy made food and you can't cook your food. I was personally excited for this activity because I have never done this challenge before but the Young Women have done this challenge in the past. 
Related image

I was put into a group with Nita, Dotty and my sister Tee. Our team decided to make dessert that we decided to call Not so rocky road. We chose that name because we used some ingredients that you use to make Rocky Road. Our budget was $20 dollars and we spent a total of $19.80 cents. We made a filling for our dessert by melting milk chocolate, 2 cans of Cream Cheese, The Oreo filling and some Heavy Cream. We decided to layer our dessert, at the bottom we had melted Marshmallows, crushed Oreo cookies (without the filling), our filling that we made, Crushed Oreos, Our filling, melted Marshmallows and then crushed Oreos in the shape of a 1.



I really enjoyed this activity because it helped me create a stronger bond with my teammates as we worked together. I also enjoyed this activity because we took a risk making this dish since it was made up on the spot and we weren't sure how it was going to turn out. One thing I found challenging was always trying to make sure that our station was clean. I found this challenging because I had to run from the kitchen to our station all the time. Another thing that I found very challenging trying not to stress out because we only had 25 minutes and I was trying my best to stay calm.
Question: What is your favourite dessert?
I like Lemon Cheesecake.
Image result for lemon cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment