Pages

Monday 27 August 2018

🏀 Watching my Nephew's Basketball Game 🏀

🏀 Watching my Nephew's Basketball Game 🏀
IALT: Reflect on my Nephew's Basketball game.
Related imageToday after school I went with my Dad, and we picked up my two nephews Ofa and Una for their Basketball game. My Nephews play for their school St Joseph and they usually play every Monday. I was really excited to go because it has been a long time since I last watched them play. One thing I enjoyed while watching their game was watching Una intercept the ball because he had his timing correctly and he took the ball down to his hoop. Another thing I enjoyed was watching Ofa use his defending skills because it looked like he was trying his best and he actually managed to get the ball for his team. One thing that I think my nephews team could work on would be practicing their shooting because they need to be more precise and accurate instead of throwing the ball upwards. I am looking forward to my nephews next game next week Monday and I can't wait to see if they would improve in the next game.
Question: What Sports do your nephews or nieces play?
Here is a Photo of my nephew Ofa in his cultural group.

No comments:

Post a Comment