Pages

Sunday 5 August 2018

๐ŸŽฎ Playing Fortnite ๐ŸŽฎ

๐ŸŽฎ Playing Fortnite ๐ŸŽฎ
๐Ÿ“ IALT: Write a reflection about Fortnite. ๐Ÿ“

This week I have been playing a lot of Fortnite. For those of you that don't know what it is, Fortnite is game that you can play on Playstation 4 (PS4), Computer or on Mobile. When the game begins you start on a Bus and then you get to land somewhere on a Big Map. The aim of the game is to be the last person standing out of the 100 players. This game is really addictive because once you get the hang of you just always want to try and try to get a Victory Royale. This week I have been playing Fortnite with some of my Classmates. 
Image result for fortnite logo

I played with my friends Cerenity, Akanesi and Lydia. I really enjoyed playing Fortnite with my friends because we played against each other and it was difficult playing with them. One thing that I found challenging was trying to get some kills because Cerenity kept on getting a lot of kills. When me and Akanesi were in a team and were versing Cerenity and Lydia I kept on Sniping Lydia with my Hunting Rifle. In would love to play again with my friends because it challenges my aiming skills and it also helps me think on my feet.
Question: What is your favourite Fortnite Gun?
or 
What is your favourite Video Game?


Image result for thinking emoji

No comments:

Post a Comment