Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2018

🚘 Cruise to the North Shore 🚘

🚘 Cruise to the North Shore πŸš˜


On Sunday Me, my brother Jiuta, my cousin Annalese and my cousin Jonathan went for a cruise to the North Shore. At first me, Annalese and Jonathan were going to watch Incredibles  2 but we decided to go for a feed. Me, Annalese and Jonathan went to wash Jonathan's car at Wash Depot to clean the inside of his car. I really enjoyed cleaning his car because we got to spray it with Wild Cherry to make the car smell nice. The smell was so strong that we had to roll down all of the windows to breath. Then we went to clean the outside of the car at Z's Car wash. I also enjoyed this because it was my first time in a car wash every since I was 4. Afterwards we picked up Jiuta and made our way to the North Shore. We had a challenge singing the song Like it like that by Patrice Roberts. In the chorus she sings " I like it like this" 4 times and she goes higher each time. Our challenge was to sing the highest. It was very funny because Jiuta and Jonathan's voices kept on cracking. When we got to the North Shore we went to the shore side and I was scared because it was my first time there and the tide was so high I thought that we were going to fall in. Overall I enjoyed seeing the water at night because it reflected the City.

Image result for auckland city at night


No comments:

Post a Comment