Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2018

πŸ›️ Sleepover πŸ›️

πŸ›️ Sleepover πŸ›️

I have been sleepover at my sister Meliame's house and yesterday we got the chance to go to the Matariki festival. It was my first time going to the Matariki lights festival. We went on Monday night and then we decided to leave Una and Ofa with my Dad and then Meliame got to take Me, Mila and Nia to her house. I was very excited to go to their house because it has been a long time since I slept over. At the Matariki lights festival we walked around in a semi circle to see all the different shapes they created using the lights. My favourite lantern was the Dolphins on the Trees because they were not too bright but you could still see them. I also liked the glow in the dark Waka because it had a lot of bright and colorful designs on it. One thing that I enjoyed was racing the Running Man. There was some lights that were in the form of somebody running and we came up with the idea to race the Man. One thing that I didn't enjoy was walking across the bridge because the Carpet was very Muddy and my Feet got dirty. Overall I really enjoyed going to the Matariki Light festival because it was my first time going to one in my life and the lights were beautiful to look at.

Image result for matariki light trail

No comments:

Post a Comment