Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

πŸ‘΅πŸΎ Visiting my Grandma πŸ‘΅πŸΎ


πŸ‘΅πŸΎ Visiting my Grandma πŸ‘΅πŸΎ
Yesterday I also had the chance to visit my Grandma and like my Great-Grandmother it was my first time in 5 years. After we visited my Great-Grandmother we went to her house. She was super excited to see me. I really enjoyed going over to her house because I haven't been ever since I was 8. Her house still looked the same but the only the only difference was she had more souvenir like Magnets and Cups. My Grandma made us a 4 course meal like the kind you get at a restaurant. For the Entree we had Chicken Corn Soup, For the Main we had Roti and Corn beef Curry, For desert we had Peach Pie with Custard and then we had a cup of Tea.I really enjoyed visiting my Grandma because she used to take care of me when I would stay at her house. My Grandma actually got me some Chocolate covered Peanuts from Alaska. I am thankful that I got to see my Grandma because it has been a very long time since I last saw her and I have missed her cooked meals and her delicious pies.



Image result for chocolate covered peanuts png

No comments:

Post a Comment