Pages

Monday 9 July 2018

πŸŽ‰ Holidays πŸŽ‰

πŸŽ‰ Holidays πŸŽ‰
Image result for golfHappy Holidays everyone, I hope you all enjoy your holidays. I have so much plans for the holidays which is staying at my aunties house, Visiting my cousins and going to the Driving Range with the Youth. Usually in the holidays the Youth at my church don't do any activities, but Bishop asked if we could do activities. Right now my niece Polonia is currently in New Plymouth for a Netball tournament. In the second week of the Holidays I will be hanging out with my Mum and nephew Ariki. In addition I will also be hanging out with my nieces and nephews which are Polonia, Lutimila, Unaloto and Ofa. Even though it's just the beginning of the Holidays I can't wait for Term 3.
Question: What is something your looking forward to in the Holidays?



Image result for keep calm its the holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment