Pages

Sunday 22 July 2018

Youth Reflection

Youth Reflection
Image result for basketball and netball pngOn Thursday I went to my church for Mutual with my sister Tee and my nieces Mila & Nia. We played 30 minutes of Netball and 30 Minutes of Basketball. I really enjoyed playing Netball because it was fun playing with the Young Men and watching them throw the Netball like a Rugby Ball. One thing that I didn't enjoy about Netball was changing my position because I wanted to stay as the Goalkeeper. I also enjoyed playing Basketball because it was first to 2 and we all got split up into little teams. One thing that I found challenging was trying to intercept the ball in basketball because I was so close to getting the ball. Overall I really enjoyed Mutual because it was fun and I enjoyed playing with the Youth.
Image result for netball cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment