Pages

Sunday 22 July 2018

Stake Youth Confrence

Stake Youth Confrence
Image result for pyramid of canned foodYesterday and Today the Panmure stake had a Youth Confrence. Yesterday we collected Canned good from the houses of the members of our ward. All of the Canned Goods we collected went to the Homeless and Families with our Food. Afterwards we played a lot of activities like Body sprints and MultiSport. One thing I enjoyed was playing Boddy Sprints because our Team came second every time. One thing that I didn't enjoy was also Body Sprints because I accidentally got kicked in the face. We also had classes that taught us about Entertainment & Media, Dress & Appearance and The Law of Chastity. I really enjoyed the Entertainment and Media class because the activity was to guess the Artist and Song Title and our group won. One thing that I learnt and need to start to do is learning Church songs because when they played the Church song no one knew the song. 
Image result for guess the song

Today the Panmure Stake Youth went to the Howick Ward Chapel and we had our own Sacrament Meeting, Classes and we watched a message from our Prophet. In our class we learnt about what it means to represent Christ. While watching the Message we got given a challenge to give up our Social Media for 7 days. Lucky for me I don't have Social Media but I have decided to give up some after school time to work on my Personal Progress and to Read my Book of Mormon. Overall I really enjoyed the Youth Confrence because it was my first time going to one and I really enjoyed learning.
Image result for personal progress


Image result for book of mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment