Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

Good Morning

Good Morning
Image result for good morning quotesGood morning everyone today is our first day back at school for Term 3. After this there is only 1 term left and that's the end of the year. I think that this term is going to be very interesting because we might be going to the Museum to learn about Natural Disasters like Tsunamis, Tornadoes and Earthquakes. One thing that I want to learn about is
Cyclones. I hope you all have had a very enjoyable holiday and that you're all ready for learning. I can't wait to get back to my normal routine because I have been sleeping really late for the last 2 weeks.  One quote that I have for today is " You're never fully dressed without a Smile". Today I hope that everyone enjoys their first day back and learns some new things this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment