Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

🀧 Being Sick 🀧

🀧 Being Sick πŸ€§
Greetings & welcome back to my Blog.
Image result for sick emojiYesterday I was sitting at home because I was sick. I had a bad cough and very bad Hayfever. I really wanted to go to school but I didn't want to spread any germs. Sadly I missed out on a Student leaders meeting, Music and more. I  was at home with my Niece Mila and my nephew Ofa because they are also sick. We all dropped off their Mum to work and we stayed home together. I really enjoyed having them over for company because if they weren't with me I wouldn't sleep at all. When we got home we all had a rest and then we all took our Medicine. They left around 6:00 pm with their Mum. One thing that I found challenging while I was at home was trying not to play and get rest because I wanted to play Fortnite so bad. But I listened to my Dad and got some restImage result for fortnite logo.
IALT: Reflect on what I did yesterday.
Question: What was something that you missed out on while being Sick?
 ( E.g. A school Trip or A special Visit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment